05 awd throttle body codes safe mode problem

Ross32

05 awd throttle body codes safe mode problem

Post by Ross32 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:11 am

Hi folks.
Picked up this 2005 awd with some issues. The car was in safe mode at the time when i bought it not sure if i made a big mistake or not time will tell i geuss.
First off the guy i got if from said. He put a used throttle body on and it ran for a week the back into safe mode.. then he put a brand new or reman throttle body on from advanced auto parts. Still in safe mode.
I bought the car towed it home and ran the codes.
P2104
P2107
P2110
P2111
All throttle body codes not sure if there were under laying codes that may have been cleared out from battery disconect or scan tool.
Also i put two junk yard pedels in it.
I pulled the casing on the short harness going to the throttle body, yellow /w. Wire had a good nick in it so i opened the harness up and patched it a new pig tail to the throttle body. . Didnt fix it.
So next i when to the pcm and check conections and they looked good and clean . My nova scan tool is limited and was hoping someone on here could get me back going in the right direction to get this thing sorted out. BIG THANKS ahead of time for any info.

Ross32

Re: 05 awd throttle body codes safe mode problem

Post by Ross32 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:14 am

Had meter to test volts also just not sure of what wires and what volts i should see. Google didnt help. But it got me here. Thanks agian