2005 SE $1500 105k miles Silver/Gray

mlacomb

2005 SE $1500 105k miles Silver/Gray

Post by mlacomb » Wed May 09, 2018 6:39 am

All:

I'm looking to sell my 2005 Ford Freestyle SE to someone that knows these vehicles. Let's run through the car:

Good: Runs strong - no issues. Recently changed spark plugs, thermostat, alternator, idler pulley, water pump, coolant flush; throttle body clean (once a year). Interior is in good shape. Non-bench 2nd row.

Bad: tires are 7+ years old, leak slowly (no holes - bead or valve leaks), typical bubbles under hood, rear driver side has some scratches near light (light was replaced), front lower bumper plastics damaged

Ugly: Front subframe rust.

I don't want to put time or money into getting the subframe replaced, so if someone wants this for either a parts car or wants to replace the subframe - well, that's why I'm posting here first. I do not want to sell this to someone who is thinking the car is in good shape to just drive for years.

That being said, the car has relatively low miles - and the engine and transmission are solid. I drove it last year for 6 months until Ford told me that the subframe is shot. They offered no help....

I don't see the need to scrapyard the car, so help me help you out. Best offer will be considered. Private details will be shared via PM. Car is located near Columbus Ohio. Pictures available if there is interest.

mlacomb

Re: 2005 SE $1500 105k miles Silver/Gray

Post by mlacomb » Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 am

One last bump.. price is negotiable!