If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Suggestion

NorseaBlue

Suggestion

Post by NorseaBlue » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:44 am

Webmaster,

May I suggest adding a "I Just Got a Taurus X!" forum under the Taurus X banner.
'05 SEL Norsea Blue/Shale Leather
Frt. Row Comfort/Aux Climate/50/50 3rd row

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi NorseaBlue,

I have bigger plans in store, stay tuned. I will post more info soon but I plan on merging this site with the FordTaurus.net site (coming soon). Since the former Five Hundred and former Freestyle are both Taurii, they're going to be combined into one larger site.

NorseaBlue

Post by NorseaBlue » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:59 pm

Hey Mr. Webmaster,

Whatever happened to your "bigger plans" to merge with FordTaurus.net?

Anyone who has recently bought (or someone considering purchase of) a Taurus X would likely never think to come into, or even find, this website.
'05 SEL Norsea Blue/Shale Leather
Frt. Row Comfort/Aux Climate/50/50 3rd row

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:57 pm

Well I had to get MyFord500.com converted over to FordTaurus.net. That's done. Now I've got to figure out what is the best way to handle this. Ideally I'd like to merge the posts & memberlist. It's quite complicated by the sounds of it.

I could easily move all our posts into one "Freestyle" forum. It's the merging of the two databases that's the issue. I'll look into it in the new year. I agree most people interested in the Taurus X are not going to be coming here ;-)