If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

windshield wiper fluid not spraying

Ryan57us

windshield wiper fluid not spraying

Post by Ryan57us » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:48 am

I'm not sure if its the motor that died out on me but I'm pretty sure that's the problem. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I don't think its bad hose lines or anything clogged.

Scotty17

Re: windshield wiper fluid not spraying

Post by Scotty17 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:20 pm

Are you hearing the motor if you are then its most likely a clog, try taking a pin or a twist tie wire and try to un-clog the spray nozzles.

I just did my I had a clog on drivers side, also make sure you have fluid and it not frozen I find
the cheap blue stuff freezes up but the good stuff.

Hope this helps You

brad e

Post by brad e » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi Ryan,

I will second what Scotty said, check for a clog. If you are certain there isn't a clog, I would then pull the Packard Connector and make sure there is current going to the pump, before buying a new pump. If you are certain it is the pump, you can buy one on Amazon, eBay, NAPA, etc. Even at a Ford Dealer the MSRP is only $30. The FoMoCo part number is: Part#: WG312 (17664) .

Brad

Ryan57us

Post by Ryan57us » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:06 pm

Thank you for the responses! unfortunately I will have to buy a new pump but luckily this is an inexpensive fix, thanks again.