If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Africa / knowitall thread

Wheelman

Re: Africa / knowitall thread

Post by Wheelman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Since Mr. Knowitall had ten in a seven seat car, did he take responsibility for the non use of seat belts or did he use a bungy cord? No, respect for the law or concern for safety? What a pity!

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:11 am

Wheelman wrote:Since Mr. Knowitall had ten in a seven seat car, did he take responsibility for the non use of seat belts or did he use a bungy cord? No, respect for the law or concern for safety? What a pity!
Mr. Knowitall was more concerned about the environment. If I had to to drive two cars instead of one just think of how much more ozone layer I would be destroying. :lol:

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:32 am

mr wheelman,

heareth thee what he saith above?

this same member who loveth not his brother and maketh false and mischievous quotes which the great man Jaunty75 never uttered on here.........this same member is now concerned with the environment??? :shock:

mr knowitall, what is the point of the hundreds of Faith mails you've clogged my box with, if you will not even remember this:

"If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love".
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Be careful thou hypocrite. Even the devil quoted scripture to further his own agenda. :twisted:

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:33 pm

not surprised anymore about you or your concocted and fake signature messages, what else do we expect from someone who still admires Henry VIII's pastimes....
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:25 am

Africa_FS_07 wrote:not surprised anymore about you or your concocted and fake signature messages, what else do we expect from someone who still admires Henry VIII's pastimes....
Well if I admired your religious founder I would be on my umpteenth adulterous relationship after I lopped off the head of my previous concubines. :lol:

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 pm

there you go again, mr knowitall, your usual diversionary ploy.

must i remind you always that we were founded by the German (Luther)?

and what does a car forum have to do with all this?

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Africa_FS_07 wrote:there you go again, mr knowitall, your usual diversionary ploy.
must i remind you always that we were founded by the German (Luther)?
and what does a car forum have to do with all this?
Relax. We have our own thread now. We can go off topic whenever we please. :lol:

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:38 am

knowitall wrote:_________________
"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell
him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute
thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

Jaunty75
mr knowitall,

the great Jaunty75 NEVER said that.....that was blasphemy there, and that's not good.....HE doesn't cry, why would HE?

rain is HIS gift to us, why would you lie to poor little kids and not let them appreciate the gift?

why did you ever buy a freestyle? you should have bought an Astro! :x

knowitall

Re: Backup sensors

Post by knowitall » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

If you try Africa_FS_07 method of honking your horn while backing up you won't need backup sensors. :lol:

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Re: Backup sensors

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:56 am

well, as you can tell from the link, honking while reversing has always been mr knowitall's method because his SEL car does not have the Back-Up Assist System.

i wouldn't recommend his car to anyone for a number of reasons...so trashed because of the way he squashes people in there, up to ten souls sometimes. Lots of spilled food and soda and the dark but sweet fluid from St. James Gate.

his car also stinks so bad, he said on here how he uses his sunroof to vent his habitual "rip":

http://www.myfordfreestyle.com/forums/v ... rip#p45485
knowitall wrote:
Wheelman wrote:I never buy cars with sun roofs. They're a pain in the rear and an added cost to the vehicle. They have no real useful purpose.
I call them stink holes because you can keep them open while you let er rip! :lol:
the only other human who shared mr knowitall's serious issue was the libyan Muamar Gaddafi.....you couldn't stand beside him for 60 seconds.

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 am

I've talked to Jaunty75 and he said you need to relax. And also while you are relaxing to stop pestering him. :lol:

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Re: Best AC Compressor for Freestyle??

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 am

mr knowitall, as is with you from day 1, have you forgotten your review poem so soon or manipulating facts just like you do by posting untrue signature quotes ? :twisted:
knowitall wrote:RockAuto parts numbers are not trustworthy
So call customer service promptly
To find out if the part you want is in stock
You still might find a big sticker shock.

well, on techchoiceparts, do you mean these "terrible reviews" ?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

techchoiceparts are good, rockauto also good...

knowitall

Re: Best AC Compressor for Freestyle??

Post by knowitall » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:51 am

Africa_FS_07 wrote:mr knowitall, as is with you from day 1, have you forgotten your review poem so soon or manipulating facts just like you do by posting untrue signature quotes ? :twisted:
knowitall wrote:RockAuto parts numbers are not trustworthy
So call customer service promptly
To find out if the part you want is in stock
You still might find a big sticker shock.

well, on techchoiceparts, do you mean these "terrible reviews" ?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback
techchoiceparts are good, rockauto also good...
Per your usual deceptive self that would make your founder Henry VIII proud I was referring to the reviews at https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... 6cb8c4a2,1 :P

and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good
joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting
pretty late."

Jaunty75

knowitall

Re: Gas Cap - COME ONE FORD

Post by knowitall » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:42 pm

jaunty75 wrote:
'90 Chevy C1500 (for sale)
350 V-8
Burgandy/Silver
Mike, I'm pretty sure that burgundy is spelled with a "u".
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/burgundy
Good old jaunty and his unsociable behavior. How I miss antagonizing this man! :lol:

Jaunty75