If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

The Freestyle is the best vehicle ever, Period!

steven_fox

The Freestyle is the best vehicle ever, Period!

Post by steven_fox » Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 am

I'm surprised I ended up loving the Freestyle so much, It's my perfect vehicle all the way around, I've always liked the storage space, safety, and size of SUV's but the amount of pollutants they put in the air and how difficult they are to park are big red flags for me, My first vehicle ever was a 1998 Mazda Miata convertible, I hated that lol small cars are just not for me, Then I moved up to a top of the line 2003 Lincoln LS Which I loved driving, those are very very luxurious cars, But they are impracticable for carrying much, and I'd literally get stuck in my driveway every time it snowed, Then I moved on to a 05 Freestyle for lower maintenance costs, better gas mileage, and more room and I just fell in love with it overnight, Its so versatile! It's great to take a large group out on the town in the evenings, Or I can just fold up all the seats and put my kayak straight in there when I'm feeling adventurous, I adore my Freestyle! I don't believe I will ever drive a sedan again, A crossover vehicle is really the smartest purchase if you need something large, without the bad gas milage and difficult parking that comes with a SUV! :mrgreen:

jpz

Re: The Freestyle is the best vehicle ever, Period!

Post by jpz » Wed May 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Yep, I love my FS too. It is a really good vehicle, and works for everything I have needed. Looking forward to our first long road trip in it this year.

rematar

Post by rematar » Thu May 23, 2013 8:21 pm

We did a 10k (6000 mile) trip last summer, we bought it that spring. It was pretty good. A little short on storage from what we are used to.
I really liked the gas mileage in Northern Ontario where the speed limit was 90kph, but at freeway speed (120+) it drops a lot.
2008 Limited AWD (dark ink blue)
2006 Limited AWD (sold)

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Shhhhh... don't tell Africa_FS_07; we wouldn't want to ruin his mood. :P

tmad

Post by tmad » Thu May 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Our previous two vehicles were Tauruses (1998,2002). When we moved to the country, figured that a more versatile vehicle was needed to haul "stuff". Have hauled lumber, firewood, mulch, furniture, TVs, my new grill, grandkids, and lots more (not all at the same time!). Great handling, ride, and mileage in addition to the versatility. Love my 'Style!
Grn/tan 2007 Freestyle SEL FWD