If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Newbie. Hey!

Africa_FS_07

Re: Newbie. Hey!

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 pm

lkreykes wrote:wow, knowitall, you are pretty much arrogant. sorry but
knowitall wrote:I know everything about anything
sounds pretty greedy. just saying...
hehe :lol:
jaunty75 wrote:Is that an African or European swallow?
his unstable formula and answer is probably for a St. Bob cave Chaffinch. :lol: :lol:
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Well I did replace jaunty75 as the knowitall on the forum. :lol:

Wheres the love and affection for me that you gave him? :cry:

bbolerrn

Post by bbolerrn » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm

ha ha love it, serious question, I got a used set of wheels from a mustang and have the craziest thing happening. last week 3 of 5 studs broke off of the front driver wheel. I replaced the studs, today 3 of 5 broke again?????? wth is going on here the wheel is straight and it only has happened to the front drivers side so far
living the dream in Ohio

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:43 am

I would guess that you might have torqued the lug nut to high. Shouldn't be more than 100 ft-lbs.

Do you have a torque wrench that had preset values?

Otherwise you might have bought a bad batch of wheel studs.

bbolerrn

Post by bbolerrn » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:20 am

Guess I am going to buy a torque wrench on my way home thanks with the wheels coming from a mustang this should not be a hub issue should it?
living the dream in Ohio

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:23 am

I would address your questions to a Mustang forum. Maybe someone else has the same issue?

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 am

knowitall wrote:Well I did replace jaunty75 as the knowitall on the forum. :lol:

Jaunty was a sage :mrgreen: , loved by all, was never a know it all :lol:

well, you've always been loved, Ahab, with the the same love you ooze when you harass members.......love you so much i'm willing to send you on a "400 pound Lioness milking course" in the Savannah. i'll pay the bill, beloved. :twisted:
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

WhoaTed

Post by WhoaTed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Africa_FS_07 wrote:
knowitall wrote:Well I did replace jaunty75 as the knowitall on the forum. :lol:

Jaunty was a sage :mrgreen: , loved by all, was never a know it all :lol:

well, you've always been loved, Ahab, with the the same love you ooze when you harass members.......love you so much i'm willing to send you on a "400 pound Lioness milking course" in the Savannah. i'll pay the bill, beloved. :twisted:
I'll be glad to add to that fund...where do I wire the funds, Africa? Sending the troll on his way can't come soon enough. Better yet, don't feed the troll.

Hmmm...something doesn't seem quite right about "wire funds" and "Africa", not sure what. :shock:
Take care,
Ted

'07 Freestyle LTD AWD
'04 Volvo V70 T5 (SOLD)
'95 Alfa 164LS Sedan
'82 Lancia Zagato
'74 Fiat 124 Spider
'01 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4 (for "truck stuff")

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 am

WhoaTed wrote:...I'll be glad to add to that fund...where do I wire the funds, Africa? Sending the troll on his way can't come soon enough. Better yet, don't feed the troll.

Hmmm...something doesn't seem quite right about "wire funds" and "Africa", not sure what. :shock:
unfortunately, he didn't take up the offer/Course because he lacked the faith which he so much professes here due to his unbelief :lol:.....the Good Master warned of such folks, "by their fruits ye shall know them"......

so no need to wire funds to Africa.

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:44 am

Africa_FS_07 wrote:
WhoaTed wrote:...I'll be glad to add to that fund...where do I wire the funds, Africa? Sending the troll on his way can't come soon enough. Better yet, don't feed the troll.

unfortunately, he didn't take up the offer/Course because he lacked the faith which he so much professes here due to his unbelief :lol:.....the Good Master warned of such folks, "by their fruits ye shall know them"......

so no need to wire funds to Africa.
Awwww isn't that sweet? WhoaTed is coming to the defense of the man from africa. :P

bbolerrn

Post by bbolerrn » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks for the input apparently the lug holes are no longer round causing the wheel to shift Back and forth on the flat bottomed lug nuts I don't know if the rim can be fixed or if I just use some acorn style lug nuts would do the trick
living the dream in Ohio

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:59 am

bbolerrn wrote:Thanks for the input apparently the lug holes are no longer round causing the wheel to shift Back and forth on the flat bottomed lug nuts I don't know if the rim can be fixed or if I just use some acorn style lug nuts would do the trick
When one or more holes are out of round (egg shaped) this occurs from running with the lug nuts loose.

I would take your car to Discount Tire and ask them to fit the best lug nut that will work on these worn holes. :P