If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Another new member

zstyle

Another new member

Post by zstyle » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:47 pm

My husband and I went to check out the 500 (which wasn't anything like we expected). Our sales person showed us the FS and we fell n love with it. I gave up my Avalon to get AWD for our move to MN. We got the LTD AWD and it is loaded. I didn't want to give up being spoiled by my Avalon and I didn't have to. The FS has more luxury gadgets.
Its nice to not have to fall or climb onto a car (can I call it a car?) Husband has an F350 super cab dually and my mom is elderly so they don't mix. My new baby fixed that. Mom has lots of things to grab onto when she gets nervous. Love the push button entry (sorry, I don't know all the lingo yet. In fact, I just realized I don't know the name of the type of red it is) and the adjustible everything.
My son wants to know when I going to go drive it in the mud. I think I'll avoid that kind of fun.

Happy in California

:D :D :D

AZ Freestylin'

Post by AZ Freestylin' » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:13 pm

Welcome to the boards. After already 2 road trips (California), to the hardware store hauling things home, and the daily commute of the clan, this car is just about perfect for our family's needs.

Hope you have many enjoyable miles to come in your new Freestyle!
Peter

05' SEL Norsea Blue / Light Gunmetal / Shale Cloth / FWD / DVD / Moonroof / Remote Starter and other cool things.

sharpcolorado

Remember that blizzard in Denver on April 10

Post by sharpcolorado » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:03 am

My Freestyle did very well in 20 inches of snow. We have a 4WD Nissan Frontier truck which does not perform as well as the AWD Freestyle.

Our driveway has quite a climb from the street, also. The Freestyle tackled this hurdle even with snow with no problem. Even our Ford Expedition could not do that.