If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

I just bought one - Service Manual Question

kru

I just bought one - Service Manual Question

Post by kru » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi. Just bought one used. I want to install an amateur radio into the vehicle. I would like to find a dealer service manual for my 2006 Freestyle Limited. It will help me determine how to run the wiring. I saw a previous discussion but no real resolution. I have see some sketchy sites via google. Geeze this is a hard car to find stuff on because AutoZone doesn't even have anything on their website
I do not have a lot of money so I didn't want to spend a lot for my purposes, I am not a mechanic. Does anyone know what legitimate site I can get an inexpensive pdf version of the complete service manual? Thank you.

MrBugatti

Re: I just bought one - Service Manual Question

Post by MrBugatti » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:05 pm

I know it might seem kind of sketchy but I bought one from this website https://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Ford ... l-pdf.html and it's legit it's just a PDF download and it has dealer level info. Hope this helps. I uploaded it to my google drive so I can get it on my phone when i'm working on the car

kru

Post by kru » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Thank you very much!!

K4uwc

Post by K4uwc » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:14 pm

I bought a service manual on a DVD recently off eBay. It covers many Ford vehicles from 1996 to 2008 from a seller named dmaze45780000. It seems to be just what I needed but since it's on DVD I use my tablet to connect remotely to the desktop so I can access the information out in the garage from the tablet.

Good luck with the radio installation. Take a few pictures for us!

73's... Marshall W4UWC

kru

Post by kru » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Thank you for the luck, I'll need it!