If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Leather SEL for $21,700!!!

abbybritt

Leather SEL for $21,700!!!

Post by abbybritt » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 am

UNBELIEVABLE!!! My wife and I had been looking at the Freestyle to replace the ol' Windstar minivan and had pretty much decided to wait until fall '05 for incentives and rebates. The car freak that I am, I continued to look at inventory everywhere. I was doing a search on the internet about a week ago, and found a SEL w/Leather for $21,990 at a Kia dealer. You can only imagine what I was thinking was wrong with it. To make a long story...shorter...a lady bought the vehicle on Dec. 22 from a Ford dealer in North Ga. two days later, Christmas Eve, the daughter of this lady wanted her to buy a KIA Sorento?!?! Go Figure. the Daughter go her way and the lady traded the car in on Christmas Eve at the KIA dealer and got RIPPED. The Freestyle SEL was less than three days old and had 360 miles on it. Yes, 365. The Kia dealer really didn't know what they had and basically ripped the lady and priced the car for $21,990. The car is dark Blue with Beige leather interior, Electronic dual Air, Comfort pkg including Dual front power seats, steering wheel audio etc, 50-50 third row and 40-40 w/2nd row console. I priced the vehicle on the ford site and it came to a list of $28,495 with an invoice cost of about $26,400. This vehicle is flawless. Hell...It is brand new. 365 miles and I paid $21,700 for it. UNBELIEVABLE!! Sorry lady.....

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:44 am

Wow, great deal. Welcome to the site abbybritt.

anotherwagon

Howdy

Post by anotherwagon » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:24 pm

What part of ATL - we are in Woodstock.
Yet anotherwagon

abbybritt

Post by abbybritt » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:33 pm

I'm in Alpharetta. (extreme South Forsyth)

anotherwagon

GA Freestyle

Post by anotherwagon » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:48 am

Are you enjoying your car? Any issues?

Ours isn't in yet.
Yet anotherwagon

abbybritt

Post by abbybritt » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:57 am

We haven't had it two weeks yet and everything is great. No problems. I really like the CVT. There seems to be adequate power at any spped or whenever you need it. The car seems very solid and stable. Very nice ride. We really enjoy it and in a couple of weeks, we're taking it to Florida on a trip. We look forward to it. We have already had people stop us at the store and gas station and ask, "What is that?" "Is that the new Freestyle?" "That is really nice". We're very pleased and love the car.

What did you order? (color, options, etc)

anotherwagon

LTD

Post by anotherwagon » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:28 am

We ordered the LTD AWD - Grey/Black interior w/everything except the DVD.

It is due in the 24th.... we are getting a little nervous though.

(Haven't had a Ford in a lot of years)

Husband just drove one and he said is seemed very loud? Is that normal or is that the CVT?
Yet anotherwagon