Africa / knowitall thread

Africa_FS_07

Re: Africa / knowitall thread

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:51 am

it grieves me sore to see how you keep trying to ridicule the legendary Jaunty75 for your political profit by quoting lines which he never said/posted on here.....can you post the link to that traffic light rubbish in your signature, and the unbecoming quote about lying to the nephew?

oh, i see, no you can't 'cos they're your fabrications.

yes, he was a stickler for perfection on here, and what's wrong with that?

why should burgundy be spelt as "burgAndy"?

inspite of all your agitations, we remind ourselves always and rejoice at the great role this great man played in getting rid of of the obnoxious Tradosaurus.......
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Re: Production Date

Post by knowitall » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:35 pm

HHR wrote:Enter VIN# at the following website:http://www.etis.ford.com

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GI ... it-GIF.gif

Africa_FS_07

Re: Production Date

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:44 pm

congratulations mr knowitall, as is with you, you've just crashed this Party and scared everyone away with that silly GIF.

the chief of the HOT place will be proud of you.....
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

Africa_FS_07

Re: Cigar Lighter power point outage

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:51 am

knowitall wrote:Helpful tip for those of you who center console's power plug is not working; check to see if there is a penny lodged in the socket.
I put my pinky finger inside of the socket and felt something was loose. After poking around with a pen lo and behold a penny came out.
Now, after 4 years, I can plug in my phone charger! :lol:
Africa_FS_07, if this works for you I would like for you to send me one front tooth of a hippopotamus in thanks for my hard efforts. :P

many thanks to all you good sirs, very great info all round.

great pics, mr mmsstar.

I will check if there's a penny in there, mr knowitall (hmm, late to the party as usual).

on the hippo tooth, thanks but no thanks for the. tempt, you don't want to ever confront the 4 tons beasts......hippos kill far more humans yearly in Africa than any other animal.

if we have a winner among you 3 kind sirs in solving this knotty power point issue, the prize will be an african wife!

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:58 am

Africa_FS_07 wrote:
knowitall wrote:Helpful tip for those of you who center console's power plug is not working; check to see if there is a penny lodged in the socket.
I put my pinky finger inside of the socket and felt something was loose. After poking around with a pen lo and behold a penny came out.
Now, after 4 years, I can plug in my phone charger! :lol:
Africa_FS_07, if this works for you I would like for you to send me one front tooth of a hippopotamus in thanks for my hard efforts. :P

many thanks to all you good sirs, very great info all round.
great pics, mr mmsstar.
I will check if there's a penny in there, mr knowitall (hmm, late to the party as usual).
on the hippo tooth, thanks but no thanks for the. tempt, you don't want to ever confront the 4 tons beasts......
hippos kill far more humans yearly in Africa than any other animal if we have a winner among you 3 kind sirs in solving this knotty power point issue, the prize will be an african wife!
Yes, I know. :P
"The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?" Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:56 am

knowitall wrote:
Yes, I know. :P
what?

I get the point now, "send the protestant to a hippo".....

Btw, the revered Jaunty75 never said that potato crap!

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:48 am

Now look what you did! You got our comments moved again. :lol:

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words - ""mank"" and ""ind.""What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."
Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Re: Cigar Lighter power point outage - SOLVED !!!

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:35 am

well, the truth needs to be told though it hurts so BAD in this case.

Yes, he is right, i mean, who in their right mind could have imagined him being right, considering how odd the idea was.

well, the finding; there was indeed a Penny stuck in there, stuck flat, in the "Cigar Lighter" Power Point, i still can't believe it. :shock:

i had set out to pull out the Center Console this morning.

i had been fighting the thought of first peeping in the Point all along but eventually decided to take a peep, and there it was, the Penny. I used one side of Little Scissors to flip it sideways then got it out.......in the process, i got a spark and burnt the point Point's F9 (S.J.B.) fuse, and i just simply changed it out.

i then plugged in the the Laptop Charger into the Power Point, and its pumping out electricity again!!!

how on Earth did he know what was in there ?

we haven't had kids in the front Seat for several months, so how could it have got stuck in there and he knows?

anyone still think he ain't got extra terrestrial/paranormal powers?

for his reward, he won't get the Hippo Tooth he's asking for, lest he uses it to complete his magic and cast two fiery extra Suns over the Savannah....its already too HOT with just that single one roasting us already.....i'll offer this very pretty African princess instead:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/psi ... 1228045143

mr wheelman, how about revisiting the "Malarkey Clues" for your car's noisy knocking issue, want to bet its not him again? :lol:

(mr mmsstar, you were right the point's base is recessed by about 1/4 of an inch).

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 am

It's OK AfricaFS_07.

It takes big man to admit he is wrong. It takes a bigger man to admit that I am right! :lol:

I just hope your email address is not on the Ashley Madison cheaters list. :oops:

"I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat." It's a fake baby
duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming
underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join
them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar
like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat
is good for parties."

Jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:20 pm

knowitall wrote:It's OK AfricaFS_07.

1...It takes a bigger man to admit that I am right! :lol:

2...I just hope your email address is not on the Ashley Madison cheaters list. :oops:

1....that hurt.....shouldn't you write a book on Pennies and Power-Points ?

2....no, i'm Protestant.....i could swear i saw yours.

thanks for the post mmsstar, now i know where to start if my CD player acts up.....

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Africa_FS_07 wrote:
knowitall wrote:It's OK AfricaFS_07.

1...It takes a bigger man to admit that I am right! :lol:

2...I just hope your email address is not on the Ashley Madison cheaters list. :oops:
1....that hurt.....shouldn't you write a book on Pennies and Power-Points ?

2....no, i'm Protestant.....i could swear i saw yours.

thanks for the post mmsstar, now i know where to start if my CD player acts up.....
Your founder Henry VIII would be proud that you made the Ashley Madison list although your founder would have lopped off their heads. :lol:

Jaunty75

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 am

Would the moderator please consult me before moving africa or my posts? I think I know what belongs in our thread. :lol:

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 pm

have you fixed the veeblevurtzer yet ?

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:30 pm

Good ol' man from Africa. You will be happy to note that I gave the Freestyle to my daughter . I picked up a Lexus for my wife so I probably won't visit this site much anymore. If the CVT goes out on the Freestyle I will probably either part it out or push it in a Lake somewhere an claim it on insurance. :lol:

Tinkle, Tinkle little car
How I wonder what you are.

Leaking oil every day
Having it your own way.

Going up hills real slow
I don't want you any mo'.

Tinkle, Tinkle little car
Boy, what a lemon you are. :lol:

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:00 am

dearly beloved mr knowitall,

it is good to read from you again. Here's a happy Protestant thankful to God that you are still here with us in good health.

well, at least you still have the car in your family, you'll probably still come here to help her find info on how to fix any issues the car might have in the future.

pushing the poor thing into a lake when its hour comes would be a travesty, having served you faithfully over the years, taking you everywhere you wished.

SO, how are you faring in your new Dark Arts occupation? what have you done with some of your spells lately?

i'm sorry i would still not be able to send you the Hippo tooth you requested from the Serengeti, i'm concerned you might use it to complete some fiery evil spell and cast it upon us in Africa. You have to first convince me you won't.

The Great Jaunty75 is in perfect health in his new forums (won't share lest you pay him a visit).

we have still not been blessed with another man with his great wisdom since he left. we can only dream to walk in his footprints.

my regards to your pal Tradosaurus the zealot bigot. Will you be joining him in Rome soon?

bye for now,

from the humble Africafs07.