If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Africa / knowitall thread

knowitall

Re: Africa / knowitall thread

Post by knowitall » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 am

mmsstar wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:43 pm
I moved the most recent off topic post and found a few others on the same page.
You are awesome. And thanks for keeping this thread going. :lol:

"A funny thing is if you're out hiking and your friend gets bit by a poisonous snake, tell him you're going for help, then go about ten feet and pretend YOU got bit by a snake. Then start an argument about who's going to get help. A lot of guys will start crying. That's why it makes you feel good when you tell them it was just a joke."
jaunty75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:44 pm

knowitall wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 am
mmsstar wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:43 pm
I moved the most recent off topic post and found a few others on the same page.
"A funny thing is if you're out hiking and your friend gets bit by a poisonous snake, tell him you're going for help, then go about ten feet and pretend YOU got bit by a snake. Then start an argument about who's going to get help. A lot of guys will start crying. That's why it makes you feel good when you tell them it was just a joke."
Knowitall
mr knowitall, how on earth could you think up such a "transgressive" plan in your signature? Its just so bizarre how your mind works!!!

from the scary plan above, how would you ever convince Rome that you're your Brother's Keeper? Impossible, to say the least.... :evil:
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:36 pm

This thread is like a bad car wreck. I just can't keep from rubber necking. :lol:

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Ahoy there mr knowitall,

hope you're having a frosty weekend 8) .

could you please spare a few minutes from your currently thinking up a Jaunty75 (bless Jaunty always, dear LORD) fake signature message, to respond to this inquiry please.

can you remind me of the special tool you used to use to turn your rear Brakes back then?

need to buy one......er, not yours, always too expensive from you.

Thanks.
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:02 am

Jaunty75 and I are going to be talking more now that I have a love for Oldsmobiles. :lol:

Do a search under my name and brake tool to find the answer. Remember, if you give a man a fish you only feed him for a day. :lol:

" When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear."
jaunty75
Attachments
oldsmobile_forum.jpg
oldsmobile_forum.jpg (40.16 KiB) Viewed 486 times

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:53 pm

knowitall wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 am
I would not have an issue pulling a pop-up camper with the Freestyle. Years ago I pulled a 6x12 large trailer and had 3 adults and 3 kids in the Freestyle while going up and down mountains in Colorado. :lol:

pray, tell, where on earth did he say this?

show proof. Of course you can't and won't!!!
Last edited by Kate on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Africa_FS_07 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:53 pm
knowitall wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 am
I would not have an issue pulling a pop-up camper with the Freestyle. Years ago I pulled a 6x12 large trailer and had 3 adults and 3 kids in the Freestyle while going up and down mountains in Colorado. :lol:

pray, tell, where on earth did he say this?

show proof. Of course you can't and won't!!!
You will need to ask your other personality about that. It must be difficult having Multiple Personality Disorder: :lol:
"“I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don’t want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, “What was THAT?!“”"
Jaunty75

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am

Africaqueen,

I've moved our discussion over to one of the greatest threads ever. :lol:

I just hope wheelman visits every now and then, like I do just to liven up this party.
Africa_FS_2007 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 am
hey, mr wheelman, on a positive note, at least you'll be spared those false qoutes from mr knowitall which the venerable Jaunty75 never ever said.

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:21 am

he never owed anyone. i bet you did.

he never said those too. prove me wrong.