Africa / knowitall thread

knowitall

Re: Africa / knowitall thread

Post by knowitall » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:11 am

So what has happened to Africa_FS_07 and his imaginary friend, jaunty75? I miss his schizophrenic ways.

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:17 am

knowitall wrote:So what has happened to Africa_FS_07 and his imaginary friend, jaunty75? I miss his schizophrenic ways...
Ah, mr knowitall, welcome....glad to see that you're still with us though not approving your being up there in rating with your mentor Henry VIII.

well i'm fine and has been through with my penance for letting go of our beloved freestyle. and still on the lookout for another one......unlike the unending penance of your cuz Tradosaurus (no one here ever liked him though).....

Jaunty75 (oh, bless him always!) was NEVER imaginary, he was here with us in flesh,blood and bone and that is a fact known to you and your cuz Tradosaurus the chauvinist.

Fate has never ever blessed any forum with such a wise, friendly and extremely funny legend like him, there have been a few impostors who tried to be him but Alas(!) they burned out so fast.....we still pray and hope to see him back one day, even if its to be once in a while......such is the love we have for him.

Jaunty75, our loss....the other site's gain......and guess who are to blame for his absence? YOU, and your cuz Tradosaurus, you both hounded the much loved man daily and you both should be ashamed of what you did.

Oh, dear God, bless Jaunty75 always and keep him strong, we (members) can only hope to walk in his shining footsteps of wisdom!

and to those signature messages which you claim the legend made......well, we still wait for your proof of where he made them here or in other forums, its been years you've been up to that mischief BUT you've still failed to provide the proof......we know why you can't and guess why? they are LIES!!!!

how are you doing lately in your Dark Arts? Oh, how thankful we are that you still can't can't complete your fiery spell to cast an extra sun over our already HOT Savannah.

and how is your other pal mr wheelman?

again, it was good to "hear" from you, and BTW, the herd are a making a late crossing!!!

farewell for now, o thou chief of mischief, till we "hear" from you again.

from your loving Africa_fs_07, a faithful fan of the Great Jaunty75 (oh, bless him always dear God....)
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:31 am

What fake signatures? :lol:

Since jaunty75 is a fake, just like your religion, I thought it would be relevant for jaunty75 to post interesting signatures. :P
"Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail."
jaunty 75

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:25 am

knowitall wrote:What fake signatures? :lol:

Since jaunty75 is a fake, just like your religion, I thought it would be relevant for jaunty75 to post interesting signatures. :P
mr knowitall,

Jaunty75 is real, not his fault that he was so much loved on here, what won't you give to have a hundredth part of such love? :lol:

ah, we are forever grateful to HIM who (through HIS Grace and Mercies) used Luther the German to set us free from the bonds of Rome.....i think those who write "justifications" and fake signatures are the fakes, don't you think so too?
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

knowitall

Re: 2005 CVT Different from 2006?

Post by knowitall » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 pm

So that's why the forum has been so pleasant. :lol:

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.'" jaunty75
Last edited by knowitall on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Africa_FS_07

Re: 2005 CVT Different from 2006?

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm

knowitall wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 pm
So that's why the forum has been so pleasant. :lol:

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.'" jaunty75
aaaah, mr knowitall, from whence cometh thee, so glad to know now that you're still with us "here".

the no sign-in issue was just for about two months only, not for two years!!!

so, can you provide proof where the great Jaunty75 (bless him) made that bizarre Beer comment please???

does your daughter still have your old Freestyle? how is it now?

Feast us.

knowitall

Re: New Radio

Post by knowitall » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:14 am

jaunty75 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:10 pm
The trim kit was purchased at the same time as the radio and from the same source, Crutchfield. The site suggests the needed kit, and it's often thrown in free if you buy a radio. That kit had what was needed to turn the unused space into the storage space.
O jaunty75, jaunty75, wherefore art thou jaunty75? Deny thy benefactor Africa_FS07 and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but scorn my quotes and I'll no longer be a Freestyle man. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy: thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

Last edited by knowitall on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Africa_FS_07

Re: Spark plug blown out and took sleeve with it

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Any idea what that is or how to fix it?
er, mr knowitall, didn't you once boast that you did a similar fix in your rusty old Lada?

can you help with a step by step "how to" ?

Glory beckons........ :|

knowitall

Post by knowitall » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:20 am

jaunty75 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am
KAH wrote:Most importantly, next time, don't take this car to the restaurant, and put some punctuation marks in your freakin' message!!!

Jaunty: Please give the man some kind considerations. If this were
my vehicle I would be screaming, ranting and nowling with no punctuations
whatsoever.
KAH, it was a freakin' joke, OK? Get a sense of humor. I think the original poster took the comment in the spirit in which it was intended. Why don't you learn to as well?
I think you should ask your imaginary friend, jaunty75 but he might just make another sarcastic and mean spirited comment. :lol:

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 pm

aaaaaaawwww, not again! why is the webby cutting and pasting my posts from other threads into this one?

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Africa_FS_07 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 pm
aaaaaaawwww, not again! why is the webby cutting and pasting my posts from other threads into this one?
The mod (not me) is taking care of that. FYI

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:06 pm

knowitall wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:20 am
jaunty75 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am
KAH wrote:Most importantly, next time, don't take this car to the restaurant, and put some punctuation marks in your freakin' message!!!

Jaunty: Please give the man some kind considerations. If this were
my vehicle I would be screaming, ranting and nowling with no punctuations
whatsoever.
KAH, it was a freakin' joke, OK? Get a sense of humor. I think the original poster took the comment in the spirit in which it was intended. Why don't you learn to as well?
I think you should ask your imaginary friend, jaunty75 but he might just make another sarcastic and mean spirited comment. :lol:

NO NO NO, thou king of Mean.

Jaunty75 (bless him always) was/is real, a legend who we all miss. NEVER ever "mean spirited" as you claim, always willing to help, his jokes were a gem!

I know you miss him too. You're just so envious he had such a huge fan base here.

....And to the fake signature messages you like to quote from him falsely, are you still not able to provide a single proof of where he made any of those false comments?

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Webmaster wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:57 pm
Africa_FS_07 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 pm
The mod (not me) is taking care of that. FYI
Ah, i see......thanks for clearing that out.

Africa_FS_07

Re: New Radio

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:15 pm

knowitall wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:14 am
jaunty75 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:10 pm
The trim kit was purchased at the same time as the radio and from the same source, Crutchfield. The site suggests the needed kit, and it's often thrown in free if you buy a radio. That kit had what was needed to turn the unused space into the storage space.
O jaunty75, jaunty75, wherefore art thou jaunty75? Deny thy benefactor Africa_FS07 and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but scorn my quotes and I'll no longer be a Freestyle man. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy: thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

so full of treachery, yet thou dost claimst to be HIS servant......WWJD ???

Alas, thy due Comeuppance awaits thee, if thou didst not repent soon.

mmsstar

Post by mmsstar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:43 pm

I moved the most recent off topic post and found a few others on the same page.
Drove an 06 LTD FWD from July 08 to August 10, moved on to a 2011 Flex