If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

Just Curious - Possible Signature Suggestion

BlueStyleLTD

Just Curious - Possible Signature Suggestion

Post by BlueStyleLTD » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:41 pm

I have been on Forums where signatures show only on your first post in a particular thread. So, on subsequent posts, the signature and any pics that might be there don't show multiple times. Might be a quick and easy fix to apply. Sorry, I can't offer technical advice on how to do it ... I have just seen it applied in other Forums.
BlueStyleLTD
2006 FWD Limited with the works
Dark Blue Pearl with Black Interior
Adopted 14 January 2006

NorseaBlue

Post by NorseaBlue » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:11 pm

Or you could just stop with the picture already. I think everyone on this board already knows what a Freestyle looks like. There is nothing special about yours that would merit seeing the same picture of it 500 times.
'05 SEL Norsea Blue/Shale Leather
Frt. Row Comfort/Aux Climate/50/50 3rd row

STORM

Showing off!

Post by STORM » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:32 am

I don't see the harm in having a picture, even if it is big, it shows pride, I think that last comment was a little nasty. :twisted: We all know what a freestyle looks like yet still the freestyle gets confused with the freestar...If you ask me you cant publicize the Freestyle better, nice color and options!!!
Luvin It!

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:15 pm

BlueStyleLTD, I know exactly what you're talking about. I generally do that. With the forum software in use here, we can't enforce it in any way. It would be a courtesy / etiquette. But I like the idea.

NorseaBlue

Post by NorseaBlue » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:04 pm

"If you ask me you cant publicize the Freestyle better,"

There's nothing left to publicize. Freestyle production ended months ago. It's history. Kaput!
'05 SEL Norsea Blue/Shale Leather
Frt. Row Comfort/Aux Climate/50/50 3rd row

DAVE C

Re: Just Curious - Possible Signature Suggestion

Post by DAVE C » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 am

if a person like's his car thats fine to say the freestyle is gone , why be so nasty, no one asked you to join the site , or to become a pain in the ass, if you cant be nice leave , dont let the door hit you in the ass