If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

I have been using a 2005 year model of ford freestyle limite

joenyansah

I have been using a 2005 year model of ford freestyle limite

Post by joenyansah » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I have been using a 2005 year model of ford freestyle limited edition. For no apparent reason, lots of errors appeared on the dash such as AWD malfunction, ABS error, Traction control and many many error messages. Then we removed the DEM and found out after removing the solenoid that the board in the DEM is burnt. However, I've gotten a new DEM but would want to know from fellow friends that must the DEM be programmed after a replacement with a new one?
Joenyansah_2005_Ford_Freestyle_Limited

Africa_FS_07

Re: I have been using a 2005 year model of ford freestyle li

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 pm

NOPE.
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

joenyansah

Re: I have been using a 2005 year model of ford freestyle li

Post by joenyansah » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks very much. My only fear was not to have the DEM blown again because it quiet expensive and the original one was actually damaged by a mechanic. However, I have already have it fixed but have not connected the plugs that goes to it which is the power and that of the motor. I shall give it a trial but does that mean if I connect it all the errors too will clear and revert to its normal state and performance?
Joenyansah_2005_Ford_Freestyle_Limited