If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

New Faster Web Server

CARR142

Re: New Faster Web Server

Post by CARR142 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 am

At the top of the web page.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4409: ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'

OneManRodeo

Post by OneManRodeo » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am

Breathing a sigh of relief that the site is not down permanently. Just registered (have been lurking here) in order to say thanks for getting the site back up and running on a new server! No doubt the best resource by far on the web for these (in my view, unique) vehicles. We JUST bought a Freestyle this past week and while it demo'd beautifully at the dealership we immediately began experiencing problems once we brought it home, all of which I feel confident can be attributed to a dirty throttle body. Before I had discovered your forum, I had already driven the car back down and dropped it off to be looked at by their service department. While the FS was purchased at a Honda dealer, the auto group does have a Ford dealer in it, and despite the fact that the vehicle was purchased "as is" (I did have the right rescind within 72 hours) I was treated graciously. We were given a loaner car and the car is currently at FORD being diagnosed. Based on the information here, I asked them to clean the TB and perform the PCM updates/reflash the PCM and am hoping that takes care of the problem! If so we should be up and running smoothly - I plan to clean the TB at every oil change in order to keep it that way and hope to avoid any surging, stalling, hard start conditions. Thanks again for your dedication to the site!
2005 Ford Freestyle SE (daily driver)
1990 Ford Aerostar EXT Cargo Van (work vehicle)

Toys/Project cars:
1970 Datsun 240Z
1971 Dodge Charger SE
1984 Ford Bronco II 4x4 (5.0 V8 Conversion)
1985 Pontiac Fiero GT (305 V8 Conversion)
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am

CARR142 I've fixed that error message.

OneManRodeo thanks for the nice words.

Africa_FS_07

Post by Africa_FS_07 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

great job, webmaster.

just one more glitch to look into: the Clock Times the posts are being logged are wrong, for instance your Post is listed as 10:13 AM, same errror with mr onemanRodeo's time....... please see the Times on the "Burning Rubber Smell" topic posts too.
i wonder who "Voodoo Bob of the Dead Poets Society" is hounding now.....:mrgreen:

Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm

The time glitch has been fixed.