If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

This is my first new car purchase

GVK

This is my first new car purchase

Post by GVK » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:07 pm

I have always been buying used cars. Even when I was in my native country (India), I used to buy used cars. This is the first time I bought a new car :lol: . My buying experience was very good (compared to experiences I had with some of the firiegn brand dealerships). We were treated with respect and the Salesperson was not pushy. I told my requirements, and they got the vehicle from another dealership by afternoon for delivery by evening. I love the car for its smoothness and handling. It is the most comfortable vehicle I ever drove in a foot of snow (It is still snowing in Detroit). The controls are very handy and perfectly positioned. The CVT on my All Wheel Drive SE model drives very smooth. I was considering small SUVs, when one of old friends whom I talked to just before making a decision told me about this vehicle (He bought the same a month ago). I thanked him for his input which made me buy a better car for the same money :P .
GVK

tim

Post by tim » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:55 pm

Welcome! Good to have you aboard!!
Tim in Omaha
'05 SEL/AWD
'07 Shelby GT Mustang