If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support MyFordFreestyle.com!

2007 Ford Freestyle Factory Remote Start Module

LarryGB

2007 Ford Freestyle Factory Remote Start Module

Post by LarryGB » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Have one, new in box, Ford specified remote control: 7L2Z19G364AA for the Freestyle chassis. Purchased back in 2010 to install, and only got the Code Antenna installed. Car was sold recently after 310,000 km for $1500 still in full function condition. :( Purchased 2012 Chevy Equinox with low mileage 147000 km for $5500. Poor, oil burning 4 cylinder. I want my Freestyle back!
Open for offers, and remember the antenna module is still in the Freestyle and not in this pack. Ebay has the code antenna system TSWHR0670 for this unit for about $12 plus shipping. Also besides wiring and modules, the unit comes with two remote controls. Please check these number references to be sure it will work with your particle car. Have full Ford Documentation printed from PDF, and original owners manual.
Buyer is responsible for suitablity of service before purchase. I have no other info from or connection with the FORD Motor Co.

Our legacy is at https://ourfordfreestyle.blogspot.com/
2007 FS SEL FWD 280,000km loaded!