Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am
- Forum: Exterior
- Topic: Rear Bumper Assembly - 2005 Ford Freestyle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 738
I've had the hardest time finding a rear bumper assembly that doesn't costs an arm and a leg. I'm obviously looking in the wrong place. Where should I look.
- Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 am
- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions - How-To
- Topic: Brake job Write-up and pictures
- Replies: 161
- Views: 65790
Rear passenger side caliper - rotate counterclock wise and use box wrench. We rented a caliper tool from autozone but after a few counter clockwise turns you have to re-tighten the tool. Long and tedious process, we got it done. Replacing the brakes is not a pain, just figuring out how what's up wit...