Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 pm
- Forum: Drivetrain
- Topic: 2005 Freestyle Battery Replacment Time ?
- Replies: 35
- Views: 4567
My 05 died in 09, complete short, no indication, just good one day, gone the next. It would re-charge but once it was loaded - it shorted out. So unless you want to risk getting stranded, having it checked is a good suggestion. Removing it takes minutes and is not hard at all. Autozone and others wi...
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 am
- Forum: Interior & Electronics
- Topic: Please give me hope on my 2005 Freestyle instrument cluster!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3044
Sorry cannot help you on the details, but I had my 05 replaced at 78k miles in October. I guess I was lucky it lasted so long, but then again it was not under warranty.