Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm
- Forum: Interior & Electronics
- Topic: How to turn off interior lights w/lift gate open at drive in
- Replies: 9
- Views: 32387
The only way I've found to turn them off is to remove the bulbs (1 in the rear, 1 in the middle, and 2 up front.)
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:05 am
- Forum: I just got a Freestyle!
- Topic: happy new owner, car seat solution
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2939
Just for the record you can get 3 Sunshine Kids Radian 80 car seats across the second row bench. We've had this configuration until just a few weeks ago when we move dmy 6 year old into a booster. It's tight, but they do all fit.